Cyber Security Summer School 2016July 3-8, 2016 in Tallinn, ESTONIA
"Digital Forensics — Technology and Law"
Location: Estonian Information Technology College
Target Group: PhD level students and junior researchers
Participation Fee: 200 EUR
The fee covers the study program (lectures, practical exercises, teamwork with mentors), catering during the Summer School and local transport.
Timeline: Applications open until May 9, 2016
Confirmation of admission by May 23, 2016
General chairs: Olaf Maennel (Tallinn University of Technology, Estonia) and Helen Eenmaa-Dimitrieva (University of Tartu, Estonia)
- Didier Meuwly (Netherlands Forensic Institute, University of Twente)
- Hein Dries-Ziekenheiner (VIGILO Consult)
- Jeffrey Moulton (Louisiana State University)
- Merike Kaeo (Farsight Security)
- Pavel Gladyshev (University College Dublin)
- Stephen Mason (Intitute of Advanced Legal Studies, University of London)
Cyber Security Summer School 2016 is organised by Information Technology Foundation for Education in collaboration with Tallinn University of Technology, University of Tartu and The University of Adelaide and supported by Estonian Ministry of Education and Research.
For more information please visit www.studyitin.ee/c3s and follow us on Facebook